Graduate Programs Overview
Graduate Programs Overview
Develop the leadership skills to position your career for success
Messiah University’s online graduate degree programs are designed for recent graduates and professionals who want to advance their career and opportunities by developing ethical leadership skills and management tools that can transform organizations, benefit employees and enrich the community.
Messiah University’s nationally ranked MBA and Master’s in Leadership programs are designed for recent graduates and working professionals who seek to exponentially grow their careers and opportunities, expand their level of influence and deliver transformative impact to the businesses, organizations and communities they serve. MBA certificates are also available.
- 30-36 credits
- Fully online
- No-fee tuition
- Eight- and six-week courses
- Two-year completion
- Culminating capstone project with faculty member and organization of your choice
- Practical courses that provide immediate value to your workplace
- Faculty who serve as mentors
- Extensive networking and career development opportunities
- Executive, director or manager leading teams and organizations
- CEO, COO, CFO, CAO
- Financial manager / controller
- Human resources executive, director or manager
- Project / operations manager
- Sales / account executive
- Supply chain leader
Messiah University is accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Higher Education. It is the highest accrediting authority recognized by the U.S. Department of Education for degree-granting colleges and universities located in Pennsylvania, Delaware, the District of Columbia, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands and several other locations internationally.
In addition, Messiah University’s undergraduate program in business is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP). The program is due for reaffirmation in 2021, at which time the Graduate Program in Business and Leadership will be added to this accreditation and is expected to be approved. Current and future graduate business and leadership students’ degrees will be grandfathered-in and be considered ACBSP accredited based upon this approval.
Graduate tuition cost
$725.00 per credit, no-fee tuition
Know what you are paying for with Messiah’s no-fee tuition. With our graduate programs, the cost per credit is what you pay – there are no hidden fees for labs, courses, services or technology. We put the true cost of your program upfront so that you can accurately compare and plan for your graduate education.
2021-2022 tuition per graduate credit hour: $725
Graduate students are eligible to apply for federal financial aid.
Next steps for admissions
Applying for admission to a graduate program at Messiah University is the first step to making your personal and professional goals a reality.
- Official transcripts indicating a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree earned
- Completed application
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 (< 3.0 will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis)
- Personal Statement of Purpose: Your 300-500 word statement should describe your preparations for graduate work, your reasons for applying for this particular graduate program at Messiah University and how this graduate program will help you meet your professional and educational goals
- One recommendation (addressing your professional experience and/or academic performance, excluding relatives)
- Fall: October 21, 2021
- Early Spring:January 9, 2022
- Late Spring: March 13, 2022
- Summer: May 15, 2022
Before completing an application for any of Messiah University’s graduate and certificate programs, please read our admissions requirements to ensure that you are eligible for enrollment and to receive a helpful checklist of the supporting documentation that you will need to provide to complete your application. Questions regarding the application process may be directed to email@example.com.
New to Messiah University
First-time users will need to create an account to start a new application.
Returning users can log in to continue their pre-existing application.
Why choose Messiah University?
The benefits of earning your graduate degree or certificate online at Messiah University are endless.
Flexible. Respected. Affordable.
As part of our continued commitment to excellence as an institution of higher education, Messiah University is:
- Accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education
- A member institution of the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
- Named the #1 Best Business Degree Program for 2017 by Christian Universities Online
- Recognized as a 2019-2020 national “College of Distinction for Business”
- A respected member of the Central Pennsylvania community whose graduates are highly sought after for roles across the Commonwealth and beyond
Ready to start your online MBA, M.A. or certificate journey with Messiah University? Start your free application now.